COVID-19: Our Response
To help prevent the spread of Coronavirus within the community, Back Bay Brewing Co. will be temporarily restricting our tasting rooms to off-premise /”to-go” beer sales only.
- Our Back Bay Brewing Co. Oceanfront and Farmhouse locations will be open every day to sell packaged beer for curbside pick-up and delivery orders for your off-site enjoyment.
- You can choose between curbside pick-up or delivery by clicking the following links:
- To order from our Farmhouse location, click here.
- To order from our Oceanfront location, click here.
Hours of Operation:
- Curbside Pick-Up: Mon: CLOSED; Tue, Wed, Thu & Sun: 2-7pm; Fri & Sat: 1-8pm
- Delivery: Thur-Sun: 2-7pm
- Our current draft offerings will also be available for sale in 32 oz and 64 growlers. Growlers must be filled from new growlers purchased from our tasting room. If you currently have a Back Bay or Farmhouse branded growler, we will swap out yours for a new one for no additional cost. You can choose from any of our beers or ciders from our Now Pouring page.
We’re doing our best to support our fellow small businesses at this time by allowing our local food truck partners to continue to sell meals-to-go during our modified business hours. Select food truck offerings will be updated during our weekend hours and are available for curbside pick-up or delivery by clicking here.
We’ll be limiting physical interaction during these purchases to keep you and our staff safe. So we please ask that you purchase from our online site.
We truly appreciate your business and support this time. We can't wait to see your smiling faces soon!