COVID-19: Our Response
- Our Back Bay Brewing Co. Oceanfront and Farmhouse locations will be open at 50% capacity.
- Each location will continue to sell packaged beer for curbside pick-up orders for your off-site enjoyment.
- You can choose between curbside pick-up or delivery by clicking the following links:
- To order from our Farmhouse location, click here.
- To order from our Oceanfront location, click here.
- ***PHASE 2 UPDATES***
We will honor all weekend reservations for the rest of the month of June. However, we will NOT take any new reservations during this time. June reservations made will still receive their two drinks (beer, cider or wine) but will NOT receive at table service. Customers with reservations will be required to get their own drinks from our indoor or outdoor bars and food from food trucks.
Beginning Friday, July 3rd we will be offering the following reservation services:
- -A select number of tables will be available for full-service reservations and self-service reservations (these tables will be up on our website by Monday, June 15th to begin bookings for the month of July) and the remaining will be available for our walk-up customers at a first-come, first-serve basis
- -Reservations will be offered in 2-hour increments 7 days a week
- -Reservations cost will vary based on size and full-service or self-serve options (details will be announced soon)
Hours of Operation:
- Curbside Pick-Up: Mon: CLOSED; Tue, Wed, Thu & Sun: 2-7pm; Fri & Sat: 1-8pm
- Tasting Room Hours: Mon-Thur: 3-9pm, Fri-Sat: 11am-10pm, Sun: 11am-8pm
- Our current draft offerings will also be available for sale in 32 oz and 64 growlers. Growlers must be filled from new growlers purchased from our tasting room. If you currently have a Back Bay or Farmhouse branded growler, we will swap out yours for a new one for no additional cost. You can choose from any of our beers or ciders from our Now Pouring page.
We’re doing our best to support our fellow small businesses at this time by allowing our local food truck partners to continue to sell meals-to-go during our modified business hours. Select food truck offerings will be updated during our weekend hours and are available for curbside pick-up or delivery by clicking here.
We truly appreciate your business and support this time.